Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Favorite New Thing

A few webcasts ago, Peggy Sagers had a cute little pincushion--a Project Runway collectible.  When I saw it, I just coveted it so.  I started searching online, to no avail.  And then, one day--there it was on Ebay.  I couldn't believe it!  I bid on it, and was the only bidder.  I suppose that speaks volumes about my taste in pincushions!  I don't care.  It is wonderful and I love it.



This little pincushion holds a red tape measure on the side, and opens up to store notions.

IT IS MINE !!!

17 Talk to me:

MarcyF said...

How handy! And it's so cute! I'm glad you finally found one for yourself--I know how it is to be on a mission for that elusive object you desire.

Corinne said...

How cute! You have hit your own little jackpot!

RhondaBuss said...

It is wonderful. An heirloom in the making!

becki-c said...

I want!
If you find another source, you must post!

Faye Lewis said...

How cute Gwen!

Sharon said...

That is so cute and glad you found one!

Kyle said...

That is adorable!!

Jillybejoyful said...

It's adorable!

shams said...

That's so cute!

Sarah Liz said...

I can see why you fell in love with that Gwen. It's gorgeous.

Tee said...

I have this exact same pincushion. I believe I found it at Joanns a couple of years ago! Glad you found it. I store batteries for tv remote in my sewing machine. They serve double duty as they weigh the pincushion down.

Martha said...

Great find!

Rose said...

How cute! Enjoy it!!

Jean said...

So cute -- I've never seen it before! Congrats on a great score!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda L said...

How cute!! Glad you were the lucky bidder!

Unknown said...

IF u need anyhelp for the IFBI sr. officer entrance test then u must visit
http://www.kidsfront.com/govt-jobs-exams/ibps-rrb-cwe.html
best site for the exam prepartaion

Post a Comment